*****Fill in the Organizational Change Chart, see attachment*****
*****Select one for each category/ Select one for each step… use the paint can to fill in your selection*****
******Organizational Change Chart is based on Hendrick Health Abilene, TX*****
To prepare for the Week 2 Assessment, consider a past or current professional experience where a culture change was needed.
Using the Organizational Change Chart, outline information about the experience and organization following Kotter’s 8-Step to Change Model as a guiding line.
No word document is needed. Use the Organizational Change Chart to ensure your information in a comprehensive manner. Ensure your read all of the instructions for the assignment and provide a comprehensive response. At the bottom of the Organizational Change Chart, add your references. Ensure you include in text citations for information used from another source.
Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model
- Step One: Create Urgency.
- Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition.
- Step Three: Create a Vision for Change.
- Step Four: Communicate the Vision.
- Step Five: Remove Obstacles.
- Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins.
- Step Seven: Build on the Change.
- Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture.
Format your information in accordance with APA standards, include in text citations (2 at a minimum) and use two references.
No word minimum.