The purpose of Reflection-in-Action is to reflect upon what one has learned or how one has performed as compared with one’s expectations or goals. This will provide an opportunity for students to share their experiences, thoughts, feelings and learning moments from this course.
Self understanding through reflection on life experiences, feelings, etc., is a core concept in Dr. Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring.
The Reflection for this course must address at least three (3) of the following topics:
- Learning moments or activities from this course
- Thoughts on evidence-based practice
- Evidence supporting Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring
- Ethics in research
- Protecting human subjects in quality improvement or evidence-based practice projects
- Understanding or comfort level with statistics in nursing research and other research reports
- Perception of MSN graduates’ role in nursing research
- Creating and sustaining an Evidence-Based nursing environment
- Asking compelling, clinical questions
- Lessons learned while conducting evidence-based literature review
- Format: , APA 7th ed format. 2-4 pages (excluding title and references)