- Address the difference between your personal and professional values and examine how personal values can create bias.
- Discuss the concepts of competency, integrity, boundaries, and social justice.
- Address how values will play a role in social work practice and ethical decision making.
- Discuss any ethical challenges you anticipate in the field and areas or concepts on which you can improve.
- Being insightful and using the critical thought process is imperative for this paper.
- Describe how you could advocate for clients to secure resources to support their efforts to change behaviors and how this relates to ethics and values.
examining the difference between your personal and professional values and exploring how personal values can create bias. You must also explore how values play a role in social work practice and ethical decision making.