Habitudes: Changing Culture Assignment Instructions
You will complete 4 Habitudes Assignments in this course related to assigned “images” (chapters) in the Habitudes books included in the course materials. Reflection and self-assessment are integral steps in leadership development. Whether you are trying to grow your own leadership capacity or develop leadership skills in others, it is critical that you take the time to reflect on where you are in the journey and where you would like to be. The Reflect and Respond and Self-Assessment sections at the end of each image in your textbooks will help to guide your personal reflection.
Select one image (chapter) from this Module’s Learn section. Complete the Respond and Reflect and Self-Assessment sections at the conclusion of the image.
Your Habitudes: Changing Culture Assignment must be completed based on the following criteria:
· Minimum of 3 full pages
· Current APA format
· Introduction or summary of the image to provide context and draw the reader in
· Responses to the prompts included at the conclusion of the image
· Recommendation(s) for the use of this image (i.e., these principles or concepts) in working with student-athletes
· Discussion about the holistic role of the athlete from a biblical worldview
· Clear biblical integration – do more than just include a Bible verse
· Include a title on the top line of the first page, followed by your name. No other identifying information is needed.
· Since this is a reflection paper, no references are required. However, you are expected to properly cite information using current APA format where appropriate.
· You must include the reference information for any sources in current APA format on a separate page.