Complete at least two of the “Implicit Association Tests” (race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.) located on the Harvard website at https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/. You can learn more about the project at https://www.projectimplicit.net/index.html.
Write a 500-750-word reflection that addresses the following:
- ***An identification of the test you completed.
- ***A summary of the results.
- ***An overview of your impressions (address both your strengths and areas of growth in your discussion).
- ***A discussion about how you plan to address areas of growth and increase your cultural competence as a counselor-in-training.
- ***A minimum of three goals in your plan related to increasing your cultural competence. Your goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time bound (S.M.A.R.T.).
- ***A discussion about why it is important for counselors to understand their biases in regard to racial and cultural differences.
Include a minimum of three peer reviewed journal articles in your response (published within the last 3-5 years).
APA Style is required
***Please include an introduction and conclusion ****
***Please address all bullet points****