Read Chapter 3 and view the required videos on PESTEL Analysis and the Five Forces Framework.Select one of the cases from Part 2 of the Thompson (2022) textbook to analyze the six components of the Macro-Environment and the Five Forces Model.For this assignment:
- Prepare a brief PESTEL Analysis for your selected case from Part 2 of our Thompson (2022) text. You must address all six elements.
- Prepare a brief Five Force Analysis as presented in our Thompson (2022) text for your selected case. Address all five forces.
NOTE this Requirement: The Standard & Poor NetAdvantage Database provided in the NEC Online Library is a required source (and will be extremely helpful). The Standard & Poor Database is located under the general Library database listing. Once you have accessed the Standard & Poor site, the tabs at the top allow you to click on companies or industries. If you choose industries, it then provides a box and drop-down menu showing the various industrial reports which are available. Access the relevant report, and then review the details in the report to support this assignment. The information is incredible relevant and provides a detailed analysis of the entire industry including a listing of the key companies in the industry. See Course Content tab for a 2020 document noting how to find this database.Submission Details:
- Your analysis must be driven by facts, research, and data.
- Your analysis should be between 1000 and 1500 words.
- Incorporate at least our course text and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper.
- Create Leve1, 2 and Level 3 APA headings for each portion of the analysis.
- All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, double-spaced and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.
This should not be formatted as a question and answer document.
- Your analysis should be 500 words or less.
- Incorporate a minimum of at least our course Thompson 2022 Text and one non-course scholarly/peer-reviewed sources in your paper to support your analysis.
- All written assignments must be formatted ini APA, and include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.