Write a program to allow the user to:
1. Create two classes. Employee and Departments.
The Department class will have: DepartmentID, Departmentname, DepartmentHeadName.
The Employee class will have employeeID, emploeename, employeesalary, employeeage, employeeDepartmentID.
Both of the above classes should have appropriate constructors, accessor methods.
2. Create two arrays . One for Employee with the size 7 and another one for Department with the size 3.
Your program should display a menu for the user to do the following:
1. Create Department. Collect all information about a department. Make sure the department ID does not already exist in the array containing Department objects. If it does not, then insert the Department object into the array. When the array is full, display the error message to the user “The array is full, you can not add any more departments”
2. Create Employee. Collect all information about an Employee. Make sure the Employee ID does not already exist in the array containing Employee objects. If it does not, then insert the Employee object into the array. Also make sure that the DepartmentID that the employee belongs also exists.
When the array is full, display the error message to the user “The array is full, you can not add any more Employees”
3. Write the data to the file. When the user selects this option, dump the information in each array into a separate file. Do not write to the file until the arrays are full.
4. Retrieve data from file. When user selects this option, open each file, load the data from the file into the appropriate array.
5. Display Report: When user selects this option, go through arrays and display the total salary paid for each department.
6. Put the above options in loop until the user want to exit the program.