Part 1: Capstone Exam – Submit to the Unit 2 IP Area
This exam assignment may only be completed through the end of Unit 4. It will not be accepted late during Unit 5. This exam may only be completed on a computer running a Windows operating system. It will not run on non-Windows operating systems.
Complete the following:
- You will need to download the ICCP Exam files from the Learning Materials section. The AIU ICCP flyer, also found in the Learning Materials section, provides an overview of the exam requirements, background, summary of instructions, and grading rubrics. The exam files must be downloaded to complete your exam with the proctor.
- According to the AIU ICCP flyer, you will need to arrange for a proctor. Visit this Web site, and complete the “To get started, just follow these simple steps” and “Pre-Exam Checklist” sections. You must schedule the proctoring service at least 72 hours before the desired start time for the exam. These steps must be completed prior to your scheduled exam time. Completing these steps will help avoid potential technical issues at the time of the exam.
- You will need to extract the files from the exam zip file you download from the Learning Materials section. You need to open the folder on your computer screen when the exam starts. The online proctor will access your screen and start the exam by running the exam application and inputting a password. The files must be extracted from the Exam Files zip file or the exam will not run and save.
- Refer to the Exam Instructions found in the Learning Materials section to complete the exam.
- After the exam is completed, you will see 2 exam result files (.mrkx) and two exam score files (.pdf) generated in the same folder that you created when you extracted the exam files.
- Option 1: Upload these four files separately to the Unit 2 IP Submission area.
- Option 2: Add the two .mrkx files and the two .pdf files to a compressed folder (.zip file).
- Upload the zip file containing your four files to the Unit 2 IP Submission area.
- Once your 4 required files are uploaded by you, they will be reviewed. Your grade is based on the grading rubric. Grades will be received at the end of Units 2, 3, and 4; therefore, all exam grades will be posted once the grades have been received.
Note: You need to submit the 2 .mrkx files and 2 .pdf files for this assignment, or your grade will be a zero. This information must be submitted to the Unit 2 Individual Project Submission area.
- If you do not complete the exam or do not submit the required .mrkx files and .pdf files, you will receive 0 points.
- If your average score on the two exam parts is less than 30, your score will be (Average score + 40).
- If your average score on the two exam parts is 30 to less than 50, your score will be (Average score + 45).
- If your average score on the two exams is Practitioner level (50% to less than 70%), your score will be (Average score + 50).
- If your average score on the two exams is Master level (70% or higher), your score will be 125 points.