- The Dayton Soft Products executive staff has requested materials and your recommendations on the following security issues:
- Is a security audit really needed? What are your recommendations for conducting such an audit?
- What are the roles and responsibilities for the organization’s staff regarding security?
- Is there any concern about Dayton Soft Products’ overall communications?
- Compile a 3- to 4-page proposal that addresses solutions for the issues presented and includes:
- Reasons for why a security audit is necessary with your recommendations for conducting such an audit:
- Potential costs (personnel, finances, etc.)
- Proposed audit timeline
- Two recommend methodologies
- A RACI chart that identifies:
- the roles and responsibilities for the organization’s staff regarding security, and
- expectations for a) business units, b) IT staff, c) executive staff, d) sales, and e) support staff.
- Note: This chart may be embedded in your proposal as a table or spreadsheet file, or attached as a separate document.
- Answers to concern about Dayton Soft Products’ overall communications
- Three recommendations for securing the web communications—especially addressing internal needs and the growing global needs
Note: The page assignment length requirement applies to the content of the assignment. Start the assignment with an APA formatted title page and add a reference section with at least two professional references. Use the references in the text of the assignment. Make sure to check the SafeAssign originality score.