Chapter 1 & 2. Discussion Post 1.
After completing this module you will be able to:
- Identify two criticisms of persuasion.
- List the ethical concerns about the use of persuasion.
- Identify what isn’t persuasion.
- Identify the dual processes of persuasion.
- Read Textbook Chapter 1: Why Study Persuasion?
- Read Textbook Chapter 2: What Constitutes Persuasion?
QUESTION Discussion #1 – Persuasion
Provide one real-life example that you consider as “persuasion” and another example that you think is not “persuasion”. Based on the class content, why and why not do you think so?
Note:To earn full points, make sure your answer to the question contains at least 200 words.