Attached are a few images from the chapter to base the answers upon. Please use the text as one of the references.
Text: Gateways to Art: Understanding the Visual Arts w/IQ & Printed Access Code, 2nd edition, by DeWitte, Larmann, & Shields, published by Thames & Hudson, ISBN: 9780500292037
Make a list of all the images in chapter 2.8 that have been manipulated by the photographer during their creation (refer to page 327). Compare the methods of manipulation.
- Did they occur before, during, or after the picture was taken?
- What is the difference between combining imagery using film and using digital technology?
- How can you tell an image has been manipulated? If you cannot, how does knowing an image was crafted, fabricated, or otherwise constructed by the photographer affect your experience of it?
- How did this assignment help to reinforce concepts in this chapter of the textbook?
- (Refer to required readings and supplementary material in your submission and include citations when appropriate.)